Join us for an event for the whole family as we examine the essential nature of humanity, love and family with Jake and Heather Khym, founders of Life Restoration Ministry. We will have testimonies, breakout sessions, Mass with Archbishop Michael Miller, CSB and dinner. A teen program and child minding will be available.
- Love Forgives (Communications) …. Elizabeth and Randy Holman
- Love Rejoices with Others (Passing on the Faith) …. Andrea and Brett Powell
- Love is Generous (Grandparents’ Role) …. Vernon Robertson
- Love Bears All Things (Living the Faith as a Single Parent) …. Kate Taschereau
- Love Hopes All Things (The Pros and Cons of Social Media) …. Dolores Madaisky
Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, love is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7