16079 88 Ave
Surrey, BC V4N 1G3
Join us for an event for the whole family as we examine the essential nature of humanity, love and family with Jake and Heather Khym, founders of Life Restoration Ministry. We will have testimonies, breakout sessions, Mass with Archbishop Michael Miller, CSB and dinner. A teen program and child minding will be available.
What’s Love Got to Do With It? Scriptural Wisdom for Everyday Life by Heather and Jake Khym
- Love Forgives (Strengthening Relationships) by Elizabeth and Randy Holman
- Love Rejoices with Others (Yes, the faith can come alive for your kids, practical tips for the domestic church) by Andrea and Brett Powell
- Love is Generous (Grandparents – lived experience of joy and wisdom) by Vernon Robertson
- Love Bears All Things (Catholic Parenting from a Single Point of View) by Kate Taschereau
- Love Hopes All Things (The Pros and Cons of Social Media) by Dolores Madaisky
Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, love is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Registration for this event is now closed.