International singer/songwriter Fr. Rob Galea from Malta (currently living and working in Australia), will be coming to the Archdiocese of Vancouver for a series of concerts with PS98.
The event on Friday, November 11 at 7pm is open to all with a special invitation to young adults (18-35 years old) and WYD pilgrims who traveled to Krakow, Poland for World Youth Day 2016.
Enjoy an evening of music, prayer, and testimonies from WYD 2016 especially the music from Fr. Rob Galea.
- Friday, November 11, 7-9:30pm
- Mary Pattison Chapel next to the Chandos Pattison Auditorium, 10238 168 St., Surrey, BC
- Tickets: $15 ($10 for WYD 2016 pilgrims by Nov. 10 – online only). All tickets $15 at the door (if available). General seating.
- Doors open at 6:00pm for ticket sales & exhibits. Doors open at 6:30pm for seats
Program to include:
- A look back at World Youth Day 2016 Krakow
- Invitation by the Consulate of Panama in Vancouver to WYD 2019
- Performance by Project Pursuit (1 of only 2 groups from Canada to perform at WYD 2016)
- Fr. Rob Galea with PS98
Tickets go on sale October 8, 2016 at 12pm. Online sales close on November 11 at 3:00pm. Tickets available at the door for $15.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Youth and Young Adult Ministry Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 604-683-0281. Sponsorship info here.
Join the Facebook event here for all the latest details.