These instructions will help you add your Archdiocese email account to an Android phone using the Samsung Email app.
- Open the Samsung Email app and tap Add Account if it’s your first time.
- If you already have an account setup, go to Settings in the app > Add account.
- Enter your email address and password. Tap Sign in.
Note: If the email app detects your provider, you may be redirected to a different sign in screen.
- If you’re prompted to select account type, choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to sync contacts and calendars.
- Tap Yes or Ok to confirm settings and permissions.
- Your email account should now be successfully added. It may take some time to re-download your email.