- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. Park, you may email her at email@example.com
- Phone Number: 604-442-8927
- Location: Langley and Surrey
- Are you in private practice?: Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: Yes
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? Yes
- Telephone/Video counseling: Yes
- Please list all languages that you speak: English and Korean
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
- Various age groups (age 20 and up) with depression, anxiety, trauma and personal growth
Message from Therapist
Veronica helps clients with various mental health concerns including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic-stress disorder, grief and loss. She helps persons with various methods – from brief solution focused approach to deep healing and growth-fostering therapy. The therapy is geared to help persons to discover their inner strength to overcome their obstacles and to become stronger so that they can be autonomous and free and fully own the ownership of their life.
Having been raised as a 4th generation Catholic in Korea, faith has been an important part of Veronica’s life. Her life quest has been “living completeness and fulfillment in the unceasing love of the Eternal Father”. When she first started taking workshops on Personality and Human Relations program at the Sprit of Formation House in Langley, BC, she learned that healing and growth of a person starts in listening to the inner voice – her own and that of the Spirit.
When Veronica moved away from a sales career to become a counsellor in 2013, she wanted to live a more meaningful life – a life that can help others thru healing and growth therapy. Because she has experienced exhilarating joy and liberation thru healing from the hurts and growing solid as person, she believes that inner liberation and growth to become oneself is critical in a persons’ living harmonious and satisfying life. She helps through in-depth listening to individual’s inner aspiration and desires to become “who they are meant to be and to become more”.
In 2013 and 2014, Veronica was also trained to become a trauma and anxiety specialist. She went through extensive training with somatic approach to help individuals to overcome acute anxiety and depression through specific anxiety/trauma protocols at the level of emotions and felt sensations at the body level. In 2016, she has become a certified trainer of OEI (Observed Experiential Integration) to be able to train therapists to help clients with anxiety and trauma. Currently, She is in an extensive training of PRH (Personality and Human Relations, Personnalité et Relations Humaines) to become a licensed PRH educator.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
August 2014 – Yorkville University, Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Certificate in Applied Counselling
May 2007 – Trinity Western University, Langley, BC, Canada
- B.A. in Communications
May 1998 – Trinity Western University, Langley, BC, Canada
Training and Qualifications
- PRH (Personality and Human Relations, Personnalité et Relations Humaines) training
September 2018 and ongoing, Langley, BC, Canada
- OEI (Observed & Experiential Integration) Certified Trainer for anxiety & trauma treatment
February 2016, Langley, BC
- OEI (Observed & Experiential Integration) Level I & II
2012 & 2013, Langley, BC, Canada
- CPRT (Child and Parent Relationship Therapy) Training
October 2011, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Depression, anxiety, trauma and personal growth
Counselling Methods Used
Psychodynamic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma therapy, expressive art therapies, play therapies and PRH (Personality and Human Relations, Personnalité et Relations Humaines) method.