- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. McManus, you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.trishamcmanusrcc.com
- Phone Number: 604-446-8438
- Location: White Rock, Burnaby
- Are you in private practice?: Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: Yes
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? Yes
- Telephone/Video counseling: Yes
- Please list all languages that you speak: English
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
Individuals, Couples, and Families
Message from Therapist
I believe that everyone has the innate ability to reach their full potential. Through an experiential process, I collaborate with clients to discover and develop this potential.
Trisha believes that everyone has the innate ability to reach their full potential. Through an experiential process, she collaborates with clients to discover and develop this potential. Trisha is a member of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy. She practices with a foundation in Attachment Theory while using Emotionally Focused Therapy and Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy. Trisha strives to understand her clients’ experience and works alongside them with respect for their freedom and responsibility in their process.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
- Trisha is an ACTS Seminaries graduate with a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. She is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors.
- Individual Counselling: Anxiety, Depression, Loss, Life Stage Changes, Self-Esteem Issues, Self-Care, and Parenting
- Couples Counselling: Couples Conflict, Communication I Issues, Intimacy Challenges
- Family Counselling: Family Life Cycle, Troubled Backgrounds, Communication Issues, Parent-Child relations Education & Training
Counselling Methods Used
Satir Systemic Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, & Internal Family Systems