- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. Ronne, you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: bespokepsychotherapycentre.ca or marenronne.com
- Phone Number: Please email Ms. Ronne to set up a free telephone conversation with her to determine if she is a good fit for you.
- Location: #400-1681 Chestnut Street, Vancouver, BC. V6J 4M6
- Are you in private practice?: Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: Not directly. I provide you with an invoice that you may submit to your insurance agency.
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling?
- Telephone/Video counseling: Exclusively now until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Please list all languages that you speak: English
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
Message from Therapist
I work with individuals experiencing distressing feelings such as panic, depressed feelings, anxious feelings, lack of purpose, and low mood. Please email me to set up a phone conversation (no fee) to determine if we may be a good fit for each other. Please see my website for email form.
I began my academic life in the sciences (BSc Environmental Science) before obtaining graduate degrees in Theological Studies, and then in Counselling Psychology. I have worked over a decade in healthcare as a Spiritual Health Practitioner. In this role I attended to the spiritual, cultural, and emotional needs of the patients in our care. I have worked with individuals and families experiencing traumatic loss, traumatic grief, cultural, spiritual, and emotional wounds, and terminal illness. I am now in private practice in Vancouver, BC.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC)
Loss, grief, traumatic grief, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, spirituality.
Counselling Methods Used
Alderian orientation. Your presentation determines the modalities employed. As is typically the custom, elements from many modalities may be brought to bear. Some examples include: cognitive behavioural therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, narrative therapy etc. At its core, an Alderian therapist takes a holistic and positive view of the individual.
Please see website for details under the ‘How I Work’ tab.