- Practice: To schedule appointments with Mr. Boyd, you may email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.denisboyd.com/ and http://www.psychealth.com/
- Phone Number: 604-931-7211
- Location: Coquitlam
- Are you in private practice? Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans? Yes
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? No
- Telephone/Video counseling: No
- Please list all languages that you speak: English
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
- Individuals dealing with stress/anxiety issues or mood disorders or who are experiencing or have experienced a loss. Denis also does a lot of marriage counselling with some focus on parenting relationships. With regard to the sliding scale question above, I do offer it to some clients but don’t promote the concept.
Message from Therapist
Denis began his work on his own in 1982. Over the years his practice has grown to include 16 other therapists. His referral base is made of physicians, past clients, priests and religious, and other therapists.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
Denis’ main areas of focus include marriage and family life, stress and loss and grief.
Counselling Methods Used
Eclectic. Denis includes Adlerian, Existential, Reality Therapy, Emotionally Focused therapy, Cognitive Behavioural therapy and EMDR in his tool box.