- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. Dasilva, you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.andreadasilvarcc.com
- Phone Number: 604-842-8381
- Location: Vancouver
- Are you in private practice?: Yes. I am in private practice and working with 2 companies: Summit Counselling Group Inc. and No Fear Counselling.
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: Yes. I am under an insurance plan with Michell and Abbott Group Insurance (plan is with BC Association of Clinical Counsellors).
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? Yes
- Telephone/Video counseling: Yes
- Please list all languages that you speak: French and Portuguese (however I do not provide counselling services in either due to a lack of complete fluency)
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
My practice is offered to both adult men and women trying to cope with: depression anxiety trauma PTSD grief/loss disability/pain management issues
Sessions with me are tailored to the uniqueness of each client and the issue(s) presented: through respectfully and compassionately learning about and assessing clients, I yearn to provide a safe and non judgmental climate in which clients can comfortably explore the issues presented and learn strategies/techniques to help them cope.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
- BA Psychology M Ed. Counselling Psychology
Counselling Methods Used
In my sessions, I use an eclectic mix of therapeutic strategies, based on the needs, values, interests, and abilities of each individual client: I often use cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), strengths based CBT, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), and self compassion. I also offer Christian/faith based counselling.