- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. Huculak, you may email her at email@example.com
- Website: https://candcresources.com
- Phone Number: 250-554-4747
- Location: Kamloops
- Are you in private practice?: Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: No
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? Yes
- Telephone/Video counseling: Yes
- Please list all languages that you speak: English
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
I use a holistic approach, integrating all domains of the human person – physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual. I enjoy working with people of all ages – children, adolescents, and adults to process grief and loss, life transitions, interpersonal relationships, and mood management.
Message from Therapist
My practice is meant to be a safe space for individuals to process the messiness of life. We experience pain and suffering that requires a safe place to just be. My hope is that I create a soft place for people to land and begin to explore the beauty of humanity and the unique gift each person is to the world.
- I recently graduated with a Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counselling from Divine Mercy University. I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BCACC. It is my privilege to serve others as a therapist. I work with my clients to create a safe and trusted place for them to process thoughts, behaviors, and emotions. I respect and honour the innate dignity of the human person.
- My interests include spending time making memorable connections with family and friends. I enjoy creation and taking time to examine the beauty that surrounds her when she is out for a walk or hike in her hometown.
Mood management, play therapy, life transitions, relationship distress, and grief and loss
Counselling Methods Used
My style is person-centered. I have experience using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Attachment based therapies. I also have some experience with child centered play therapy. I have additional training as a Compassion Fatigue Therapist and training about grief and loss.