Parish Youth Ministry Coordinator (Part Time)
All Saints Parish in Coquitlam is looking for a dedicated and dynamic part-time Youth Ministry Coordinator. This position will report to the Assistant Pastor and the Youth Ministry Advisory Board.
The successful candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of the Catholic faith and be a practicing member of a Catholic parish;
- Experience in Youth Ministry with a commitment and a sense of vocation to youth;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills to design, implement a comprehensive youth ministry;
- Strong written and oral communication skills appropriate to the audience;
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Thorough knowledge and comfort in utilizing social media as appropriate;
- The ability to recruit and work with a core team.
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful Police Check with Vulnerable Sector Search required prior to start of employment;
- Adhere to the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Policy and procedures;
- On-going training with the Archdiocesan Ministries and Outreach Office.
- Fifty (50) hours per month;
- Opportunity to work in a faith-based environment;
- Schedule to be agreed upon with Assistant Pastor.
Please submit a résumé and a cover letter by May 15th, 2017 with “Parish Youth Coordinator” in the subject line to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.