The Life, Marriage and Family Office (LMF) serves individuals, couples and families through Respect Life programs and the Marriage Preparation program.
To faithfully proclaim the Church’s teachings on life, marriage and family; to work together with other organizations to promote understanding of and belief in these teachings in the Church and in wider society in the Lower Mainland; to provide formation to Catholics seeking to live by these teachings in their own lives and to provide healing to those who are wounded in life, marriage and family matters.
Programs for engaged Catholics in Vancouver Archdiocese.
Catholic teaching and diocesan initiatives on life and family issues.
- Fertility Awareness
- The various methods of Natural Family Planning
Programs to strengthen your relationship (also see Retrouvaille & Marriage Encounter)
- Couples Connect: A Deeper Bond (Wednesdays Feb 1, 8, 15, 22 & March 1, 8, 2017)
Programs, workshops and events to encourage and help parents
- ALPHA’s The Parenting Children Course (Wednesdays, starting Jan 11, 2017)
- Making Sense of Counterwill (January 25, 2017, 7-9pm)
- Learn about the ENDOW: a Catholic educational program for women. more
Learn about men’s groups, Man Alive conference, and resources. more
- Learn about a letter from the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB) on pastoral ministry to young people with same-sex attraction. more
Find out about a number of online resources and a new diocesan initiative. more