- Open Gmail on your Android device.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
Settings > Add account > Exchange and Office 365
- Enter your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and tap Next.
- Enter your password and tap Next.
Note: If asked, the server address is outlook.office365.com.
- Follow any prompts you may get, including security permissions. You may also be asked to set your sync settings and a display name.
You may also be asked to give additional security control. In this case, choose Activate.
- If you see a notification that reads “Unable to sync calendar and contacts,” tap it. Then tap Allow to give access and you’re done!
Note: If you don’t see a sync error notification, you’re good to go!
- Your mail will take some time to synchronize.
Share This Page: