Parish Custodian (Full-Time)
Our Lady of Fatima Parish is seeking a full-time Custodian. This position is responsible for the general maintenance of the church and parish hall with occasional support to the school. The incumbent must be available for after work emergencies and be prepared to complete tasks in all weather conditions.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out general and regular building maintenance i.e. drains, gutters, salting and removal of snow, mowing, pruning etc.;
- Be available to attend to after hour emergencies;
- Have the ability to work independently but collaboratively and with minimum supervision;
- Have good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Have previous experience in a similar role;
- Meet Safe Environment requirements and protocols.
- This is a full-time position, the working hours will be determined by the Pastor based on the needs of the Parish
- Assists with the school maintenance during peak times;
- Work will be conducted in all weather conditions;
- Opportunity to work in a faith-based environment.
Please submit a résumé and a cover letter with “Parish Custodian” in the subject line to:
Rev. Patrick Chisholm
Our Lady of Fatima Parish
Thank you for your interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.