- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. Duivenvoorden, you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 236-986-6013
- Location: Vancouver
- Are you in private practice?: Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: No
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? Yes
- Telephone/Video counseling: No
- Please list all languages that you speak: Tagalog, Dutch, English
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
- Individual and couples (age 16 and up)
Message from Therapist
Each individual struggles with day to day challenges and at some point in life, everyone experiences anxiety, fear, worry, and stress. Many individuals suffer from depression affecting their relationships, careers, and the quality of life that trigger daily frustrations and disappointments that can lead to suicide.
We can discuss together on how you uncover your inner strengths and restructure your thoughts to a healthier life.
I believe in you and you are the focus during our meeting. The treatment plan is based on your specific goals and concerns. I look forward to meeting you.
As a Crisis Counselor and as a Registered Psychotherapist worked in a multidisciplinary team and gained a lot of knowledge and enhancements of her counseling skills. Worked with diverse clients such individuals, couples and families with various mental health issues from suicide to trauma and different personality disorders.
Lilet is passionate about her work as a therapist, especially in building therapeutic relationships that allow them to work together to help attain progress on your counseling goals. Her approach is laid back and with a simple, non-judgmental and a non-biased opinion.
It is her honor, to assist and support you in any queries and concerns you have in regard to counseling and Lilet would be happy to meet and work with you.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
October 2010 – Yorkville University, Fredericton NB, Canada
- Master of Arts in Guidance and Counseling
June 1988 – Centro Escolar University, Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
March 1983 – Centro Escolar University Manila, Philippines
Training and Qualifications
- Registered Psychotherapist
College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) – outstanding and active member
- Comprehensive Program in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT- advanced training program)
Counsel Care Canada Learning Solutions – Sept 2016 – August 2017
(acquired certificate in Dec 2017)
- CBT Specialization for Complex Disorders
University of Toronto, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
October- December 2015
- Yearly 2-day Workshops in CBT by C. Padesky
Toronto, Ontario (2012-2017)
Crisis counselling; relationships conflict; anxiety, depression, grief and loss; borderline personality
Counselling Methods Used
CBT, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, DBT, Spiritual counselling