- Practice: To schedule appointments with Ms. Radziejewski, you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.innovatherapy.com
- Phone Number: 604-484-2737; 604-771-1386
- Location: Coquitlam
- Are you in private practice?: Yes
- Do you participate in any insurance plans?: Yes
It is the responsibility of the client to check with the human resources department of their employer to see if they have insurance coverage
- Do you offer sliding scale/reduced fee counselling? Yes
- Telephone/Video counseling: No
- Please list all languages that you speak: English
What Kind of Clients Do You Work With
- Adult males and females 22-65 years old; couples
Message from Therapist
As a counsellor, Christina’s greatest wish for her clients is for them to experience the freedom to be who they want to be, and to achieve a sense of peace, not just in their minds, but in their hearts as well. She believes that each and everyone of us is challenged to reach our fullest potential, whatever it is that God intended for us. Each of our paths is different, each of us walks a unique journey, but none of us have to walk alone.
Prior to becoming a therapist, Christina spent 15 years in the corporate world. Although she found the work interesting, she knew that she needed to reach for her fullest potential. This 10-year journey led Christina to become a clinical counsellor, and she eventually founded the Innova Centre for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
Christina continues to challenge herself every day to live the best possible version of her life. As a cradle Catholic, her faith provides the foundation for all that she does. In her most challenging times, Christ gave her strength and courage. She believes that her greatest treasures – her family – are gifts from God.
Along with her husband, she was coordinator and presenter of Catholic Engaged Encounter for a number of years.
Credentials, Training, Qualifications
Depression, anxiety, work-related issues, life transitions
Counselling Methods Used
CBT, existential psychotherapy, humanistic and person-centred approaches; Christ-centred approach