Communications Office (Full-Time)
The Communications Office of the Archdiocese of Vancouver is in search of a Client Services & Team Support Lead (Lead) to assist the team on all types of print, digital and social media aspects of communications. The Lead will support initiatives including measurement and analytics, online research and monitoring, parish outreach, track deadlines and proactively communicate with vendors, partners and offices for all projects.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collecting, organizing and analyzing data from social/digital/media measurement reports and background research audits;
- Monitoring key online activity;
- Analyzing research including the use of online services;
- Parish outreach to build relationships with web/social representatives;
- Participating in and taking notes during team meetings, activities and brainstorming sessions;
- Responsible for regular delivery of client (departmental) goals within set timeframes, the Lead helps the Senior Director of Communications oversee the necessary labor both internal and freelance to accomplish team objectives and meet or exceed client expectations;
- Developing interdepartmental partnerships and building additional opportunities for the digital team within the Archdiocese;
- Managing the master calendar for the team and schedule meetings as needed;
- Proposing new ideas to improve the social communications processes;
- Tracking invoices and monthly budgets.
The successful candidate must have:
- A passion and commitment to helping the Catholic Church communicate more effectively;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related program;
- Commitment and understanding of the Catholic Church and Teaching;
- Be proficient using the latest versions of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience using team management software e.g. Asana or Slack preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of social media and digital media trends;
- Previous marketing agency or client management services experience would be considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge of Project Management systems and methodologies;
- Interest in and understanding of analytics and research;
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills.
Conditions of Employment:
- Ability to meet Safe Environment Requirements.
- This is a full-time position;
- Excellent benefits package included with the opportunity to opt into Pension.
Please submit a résumé and a cover letter by March 23, 2018 with “Client Services & Support Team Lead” in the subject line to:
Thank you for your interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.