The Archives has a dynamic and varied collection of both records and artifacts. Our collection represents the history and community of the Archdiocese of Vancouver. Our earliest records start in the mid-1800s and we continue to add to our collection on a regular basis.
The collection includes records from Camp Latona, Marian High School, the Catholic Women’s League of Canada (B.C. and Yukon), the Catholic Women’s League of Vancouver, bound copies of the Bulletin from 1924-1931, bound copies of the B.C. Catholic from 1931 – to the present, as well as numerous scrapbooks, photographs, maps, alter stones, chalices, home movies, numerous audio/visual tapes, and a small internal library of both historical and contemporary books and manuscripts.
Please see our Access Policy for more information.