The Archdiocese of Vancouver is looking for an administrative professional who is excited to work in a faith based environment. The individual would work within a team to support the daily administration of the Chancellor’s Office, as well as, assisting the Vicar General’s Office and the Archbishop’s Office. The role requires an individual that has a deep desire to serve in fulfillment of the mission and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
If you have the following skills and experience and a great desire to serve the Church, please send us your résumé and cover letter.
- Three (3) years, or more, of previous office administration experience;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Catholic Church within the Archdiocese of Vancouver;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills;
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products;
- Demonstrates initiative in problem solving, shows extreme attention to detail and exercises discretion and confidentiality;
- Successful Police Record Check required prior to start of employment.
If you have the desire to support the mission of the Church by extending the ministry of the Archbishop, and are an active member in your parish, we invite you to apply today.
We offer a competitive salary, on-site gym facility, professional development and an excellent benefit plan with an optional pension plan. This is a full time position for 1 year.
Please submit a résumé and a cover letter by May 25, 2017 with “Chancery AA” in the subject line to:
Thank you for your interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.