Accountant – Finance Department Reporting to the Financial Administrator
- supervising and training accounting staff
- preparing financial statements
- assisting with budget preparation and audit files
- overseeing payroll and benefit plan administration
- assisting with special projects
- development of policies and procedures
Qualifications: a professional accounting designation or enrolled in a CPA program preferred; minimum of five years’ experience in financial management preferred; experience with non-profit sector would be an asset.
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. The position will remain open until a suitable applicant has been selected. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Very Rev. Rectorino M. Tolentino, Jr.
Vicar General/Moderator of the Curia
6500 Southridge Avenue
Prince George, BC V2N 5P9.